Ricoh Launch New '03' Range
In a bid to maintain and capture No.1 market share of the Mid segment A3 colour Multifunctional Printer market Ricoh have launched the ‘03’ range, which now supersedes the ‘02’ range and comes with some great improvements.
This new highly productive colour range supports the increasingly popular SRA3 format. The models have an advanced controller which provides increased productivity through a range of innovative features such as Searchable PDF, ID Card Copy and Single Pass Duplex Document Feeder and sets itself apart from our competition. The MFPs offer a wide variety of options for professional finishing and the products are the first in their segment to have an internal finisher, which saves office space and is also able to punch and staple. They're compact enough to fit in anywhere, and generate minimal noise. To meet the needs of these budget-minded times, they're designed for energy-saving. For example, their typical electricity consumption (TEC) is among the lowest in the industry.
Main improvements versus MP C3002/3502/4502/5502:
- Print full-bleed A3 pages onto SRA3 stock.
- Additional 60 ppm model.
- Feed envelopes from the 2nd tray and heavy weight media (up to 300 gsm) from the paper trays.
- 220 sheet single pass duplex feed (SPDF) (MP C4503ASP, MP C5503ASP and MP C6003SP). The devices scan at 110 ipm( simplex) or 180ipm ( duplex) with SPDF.
- Half page fold without staple.
- Embedded OCR (searchable PDF) option- embeds invisible text on scanned PDF images to reduce time needed to look for documents.
- Support for Distributed Scan Management (DSM) – a feature of Windows Server 2008. DSM combines user data and scanning conditions in Windows Active Directory. It improves security and simplifies administration by enabling the network administrator to control scan settings and destinations.
- Manage folders in the document server.
- LEDs and animated guidance simplify jam clearance.
- Scanning is enabled whilst the machine is in energy save mode.
- On /off timer improves availability and reduces power consumption.
- Support for Wi-Fi protected set up and latest IEEE802.11 n/w protocols.
- Enhanced image quality - 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, auto colour calibration, real-time process control.
- Lowest TEC value in the market.